Fair Dinkum Builds is a proud supplier of quality sheds made from COLORBOND® steel.
Privacy Collection Notice
Terms and Conditions
“Fair Dinkum Summer” Gift Card Giveaway
Participation in the Promotion is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are available for download at fairdinkumbuilds.com.au/fair-dinkum-summer.
The Promotion is conducted by FBHS (Aust) Pty Ltd, trading as Fair Dinkum Builds, located at 1051 Nudgee Road, Banyo QLD 4014 Australia.
Any Fair Dinkum Build Franchise or participating Fair Dinkum Sheds authorised distributor (Participating Outlet). Customers can call 1800 786 878 to confirm whether their local Fair Dinkum Sheds distributor is a Participating FDS Distributor.
Customers who purchase a shed, patio or carport from a Participating Outlet over 18m² and within specified size limits specified below (each an Eligible Product) during the Promotional Period (each a Claimant) will be eligible for one Prezzee Smart eGift card, of the relevant amount:
· Builds over 18m² but under 50m² – $500 gift card
· Builds over 50m² but under 80m² – $750 gift card
· Builds over 80m² – $1000 gift card
All Rewards will be sent by a third party on behalf of the Promoter to successful Claimants by Tuesday 30 April 2024. Delivery times may be additional and may vary.
Start Date and Time
Monday, 16 October 2023 at 9:00am (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
End Date and Time
Friday, 24 November 2023 at 5:00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time)
Participation in the Promotion is open to Australian residents only aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter or parent company, Stramit Corporation Pty Limited ABN 57 005 010 195, immediate family members of any employee of the Promoter or parent company, and employees of the Participating Outlets of the promotion are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
How to Participate in the Promotion
An Eligible Claimant must:
· order any Eligible Product from a Participating Outlet during the Promotional Period;
· pay the Participating Outlet a deposit for the Eligible Product in full during the Promotional Period;
· pay the Participating Outlet for the Eligible Product in full prior to the delivery date;
· keep their proof of payment receipt for the Eligible Product;
· accept delivery of the Eligible Product by no later than Friday 1 March 2024;
· visit (fairdinkumbuilds.com.au/redeem-gift-card) and complete the redemption form including all mandatory fields and including a copy of their proof of purchase (full payment receipt clearly stating the date of payment and the business name of the Participating Outlet of purchase) before 11:59pm AEST 20 February 2024; and
· have otherwise complied with these Terms and Conditions.
Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
1. only one (1) claim permitted per Eligible Product; and
2. each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
1. The Reward is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Reward values are in Australian dollars.
2. If a Reward is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward with a Reward of equal value (the Promoter will first make reasonable attempts to reach agreement with the winner on the substitute Reward).
3. This Promotion is open to individuals only and is not open to not-for-profit charities, companies, businesses, organisations, body corporate bodies, groups, trade customers or resellers or distributors of products or anyone acting on their behalf.
4. The Promotional Period may be extended at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
5. The standard terms and conditions of sale of the Promoter apply to all Eligible Product purchased.
6. Incomplete or indecipherable claims will be deemed invalid.
7. Claimants must retain their original payment or deposit receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of all of a Claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to a Reward. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the Participating Outlet of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to the submission of the claim.
8. The Promoter is not liable for any costs incurred when accessing Instagram or Facebook or any website, or for any failure or service interruption of Instagram, Facebook or a website at any time.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and Eligible Claimants. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Eligible Claimant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. If Eligible Product is returned and/or if the order for the Eligible Product is cancelled, and the item has not failed to meet consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, the Customer will not be eligible to make a claim for the Reward (or if the Claimant has made a claim, the Promoter will deem the claim as an invalid claim and cancel any Reward(s) issued to the Claimant).
12. An Eligible Claimant receives and uses the Reward at their own risk.
13. The Rewards are supplied by an independent 3rd party supplier and are subject to the terms and conditions of the 3rd party supplier, found at https://www.prezzee.com.au/doc/terms-of-service/. The Promoter makes no representation or warranty as to the quality of services or goods provided by 3rd party suppliers of goods and services forming part of the Reward.
14. The Eligible Claimant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter gives no representation, no advice, no warranty, no undertaking, no promise and no forecast in relation to the Reward or its fitness or suitability for any purpose.
15. The Rewards cannot be returned for cash or substituted once selected by the Eligible Claimant.
17. By entering the Promotion, the Eligible Claimant consents to the Promoter sending future marketing materials to the Eligible Claimant including by electronic messages. See our Privacy Statement for further information.
18. Eligible Claimants consent to the Promoter using their name, their resident state or region, likeness and image in any media for an unlimited period, without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), the Promotor or any products manufactured, distributed or supplied by the Promoter.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its officers, employees, agents, suppliers and any related bodies corporate of the Promoter exclude all liability for any claim, liability, loss or damage (including personal injury, death, property damage, and any liability for loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of opportunity and any kind of indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which is suffered or sustained by any individual including any Eligible Claimant in connection with the Promotion or the use of the Reward, including without limitation as a result of receiving the Reward, any tax liability, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control), any Reward that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, any act or omission (whether negligent or not) of the Promoter or its suppliers, contractors or agents or any person associated with any of them or any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
20. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned (including by reason of, but not limited to, technical failures, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter) which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. Eligible Claimants must not reproduce, copy or post any images that breach the intellectual property rights of any third party. It is the sole responsibility of the Eligible Claimant to ensure that their entry in the Promotion does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party. You warrant to the Promotor that your entry does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party.
22. The Promoter and each Eligible Claimant:
a) release Instagram/Facebook from any liability in connection with the Promotion; and
b) acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram/Facebook.
23. Capitalised terms are defined in these Terms and Conditions.
This promotion is administered by FBHS Australia Pty Ltd trading as Fair Dinkum Builds and not BlueScope Steel Limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible or liable for the administration of, nor liable for any damage or loss arising from, this promotion. Please direct any questions regarding this promotion to Fair Dinkum Builds.
COLORBOND® is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited. ABN 16 000 011 058. All rights reserved.